The Receptionist / Office Management will provide a high level of support to all members of the office. They must be happy to get involved in all levels of admin support, from the basic, through to proactive hands-on management of issues.
> Core responsibilities
• Travel: Responsible for arranging the travel of the team
• Office Environment:
o Responsible for the cleanliness and efficiency of the office working environment including over the cleaning, kitchen, and utilities staff/sub-contractors etc.
o Provisioning all office supplies such that there are no shortages.
o Arranging the office occupation from time to time to accommodate events or visits by customers or IHS Group staff.
o Ensuring that IT and telephone systems are maintained and always available.
o Coordinating drivers for senior staff and visiting executives
o Hotels – arranging suitable, approved hotels for guests.
o Airport security/protocol – liaising with our offices overseas to ensure that staff, guests, candidates etc.
• Visa Protocol: Will be responsible for managing the visa process for the country. Provide support in the production of visas for overseas staff, clients and suppliers visiting the country. This includes:
o Production of formal invitation letters.
o Issuing paper visas when we can receive a passport.
o Liaising between applicant and travel agency to ensure smooth production of visas.
• Account management for several of the key office contracts, including:
o Stationery suppliers.
o Catering vendors.
o IT equipment including laptop, phones, and photocopier etc. suppliers.
• Event management if any.
• Meeting and greeting all visitors, including clients, suppliers, and interview candidates, in a polite and professional manner. Overseeing and maintaining the reception area and staff.
• Organizing catering for internal and external meetings.
• Maintaining the bookable office spaces and ensuring clashes do not occur.
> Essential competencies
• Proactive, ambitious individual who is looking to learn and develop in the role.
• Comfortable with an evolving workload and will be eager to pick up new responsibilities and skills.
• Good cultural understanding of the local environment
• Excellent computer literacy
• Ability to think and decide quickly, and to communicate legal issues and solutions clearly and concisely.
> Experience and education
• Must have bachelor’s degree.
• Bilingual, Confident, articulate, and presentable.